If doing 100 pushups in a row seems impossible – well, it looks like you’ve just found yourself a new challenge.
So how does this all work anyways?
The 100 Pushup Challenge
Play some gangsta rap.
Do 100 pushups in a row without stopping.
If you finish without taking a break – congrats – you just completely the 100 pushup challenge.
The 100 Pushups Training Program
The best training program comes down to this – do a f___ton of pushups. Oh, you wanted a shortcut? Well too bad – that’s the shortcut.
Your training will depend on your current level of fitness. To start, you’ll test yourself by doing as many “good-form” pushups as possible. Don’t cheat. Don’t screw up your form. Just do as many good form ones as possible and you’ll have your “starting number.”
Game Day Strategies
If you want more specifics, here’s 5 tips to help you when it comes down to “game day.”
- Knock out the first 50 as fast if you can. After a certain amount of time, you’ll be tired from holding yourself up, so if you knock out the first section fast, it will help the pain that is the last 50 pushups.
- Put on some hardcore rap music – it helps.
- Breathe. Breathe. breathe.
- Realize the end will hurt no matter what – be ready for that.
- Focus. It’s only 100 pushups. It won’t hurt when you’re done – so make it happen and push through.
(If you’ve done the challenge – leave your tips in the comments below)
Similar Pushup Challenges
- If you liked this challenge, you might want to try out the Bring Sally Up pushup challenge.
- Also, you might want to check out this challenge: the pushup grid.
Additional Pushup Resources
My previous attempts: